One family at a time.
Looking to get involved? Click here to see our upcoming events.
Phoenix Pass serves the needs of women and their children experiencing temporary homelessness by giving them an opportunity to reestablish self-sufficiency in a residential setting. The program at Phoenix Pass provides participants with supportive services and the resources to recover and rebuild a productive, stable lifestyle for themselves and their children.
Our families live rent-free in furnished apartments for up to two years. During this time they are required to work and save 30% of their income,design and implement an Individual Service Plan that outlines their goals, attend 26 classes designed to help them re-establish self-sufficiency and attend weekly coaching sessions to hold them accountable in meeting their goals.
Our highest priorities are…
- To provide the highest quality of housing and amenities to residents participating in the program
- To promote and build awareness about the services and opportunities available through the supportive housing program for Phoenix Pass, Inc.
- To provide the highest quality of life skills and mentoring programs to guide Program Participants through their transition.
- To serve as a nexus of resources and support for women with children experiencing homelessness and displacement in Rockdale and surrounding areas.
- To promote and build awareness about the services and opportunities available through the supportive housing program.
The Phoenix Pass Program:
- Serves women with children experiencing homelessness
- Provides two and three-bedroom apartments, furnished with donations- rent-free and utilities-free
- Implements a program curriculum focusing on financial stability, job skills, mental and physical health, and spiritual growth
- Requires residents to save at least 30% of their income
- Provides weekly coaching sessions to help residents stay on track to meet individual goals
- Provides opportunities for volunteerism, professional development, and personal growth
Phoenix Pass is a proud grantee partner with United Way of Greater Atlanta, Promoting Safe and Stable Families, and the Hospital Authority of Rockdale County.